You have the following constraints:
- The company refund policy only allows customers to return products within 30 days.
- When purchasing, the customer agrees to pay for a full year of subscription before they are able to cancel.
- Customers are able to pause their memberships for up to 3 months at a time.
- Customers are able to transfer ownership of the product but the new owner must pay a subscription in order to access the content.
- Your manager doesn’t want to get involved in conversations like this and wants you to handle it on your own.