What we hope you can do...
This candidate will be responsible for helping ride-hailing drivers with electric and hybrid vehicles make more money by implementing Ivee's in-vehicle technology and experiential kit.
Be the ultimate Ivee Ambassador. You’ll have regular, frequent contact with Ivee’s most important asset: our drivers. Your passion for our mission, creating better rides for people and the planet, should be evident and easily communicable to all the drivers you interact with.
Responsibilities will include:
- Use various methods to acquire new drivers for Ivee’s experiential kit program, using methods including: digital ads, marketing, referral programs, etc
- Assist in nurturing leads through the customer acquisition funnel to achieve consistent member growth in a fast growing operation
- Enable high satisfaction and successful outcomes across the driver lifecycle from starting new memberships to ongoing support
- On a regular cadence, collect feedback from drivers with kits installed in their vehicles. Synthesize and communicate what is working well and what needs to be changed
- Provide strategic feedback and recommendations to improve the customer acquisition and customer support channel
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the driver experience
- Be the main point of contact for perspective and current Ivee drivers
- Assist in billing and processing of payments for drivers
- Collaborate with Director of Product to define business requirements for new features and products
- Compile and present relevant analytics that demonstrate key data points and success metrics for the experiential kit program.
- Track and report on key KPIs, such as customer conversion, customer satisfaction, retention.
- Ambition, grit, and hustle - wanting someone to be hands-on with responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills (will be interacting with Uber/Lyft drivers)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Experience working in customer success
- Ability to prioritize
Nice to Have:
- Interest in the future of self-driving vehicles
- Passion for sustainability
- Industry background in hospitality, travel, or marketing
Helping people make the most of their time on the go. Our vision is a world where people want to spend more time as a passenger than they do driving. Join us!
We’re building technology that personalizes the passenger experience starting in ride-hail vehicles. We see the massive $200B opportunity from the free time that the passenger economy will generate in ride-hail vehicles, autonomous cars, and other transportation methods.
Having served more than 200,000 ride-hail passengers, our product has been tested, proven, and recognized for innovation by Plug & Play, Verizon, Mediapost, and the National Retail Federation.
Our values: enhanced, sustainable, creative, resilient, and forward-thinking. Read more here.