How can you make an impact?
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will act as the trusted advisor to faculty at higher educational institutions. You will be responsible for understanding the customer’s unique goals, issues, and service needs in order to successfully drive product adoption and retention. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and collaborative individual who takes a relationship-driven approach to their work.
What you will be doing:
- Leveraging McGraw Hill’s existing customer base to grow digital users
- Building strong relationships with faculty and administrators – becoming their trusted advisor for higher education course solutions and continuously identifying new opportunities to cultivate partnerships.
- Ensuring effective implementation and proper use of McGraw Hill technologies, including delivering sales presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Partnering with commercial teams to help drive continued value of McGraw Hill products
- Reviewing the customer journey, product usage, to identify next steps, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
Must have experience in one of these four areas:
- Five plus years of consulting/customer success experience
- Instructional Design experience in Higher Education
- Instructional experience within Higher Education (professor, lecturer, or TA)
- Work experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management or customer success capacity
Must have the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree in education or educational technology preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Ability to troubleshoot technology issues and support digital offerings
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
Why work with us?
There has never been a better time to join McGraw Hill. In our culture of curiosity and innovation, you will be able to own your growth and develop as we do.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.